Dear Job Seekers,
A consultancy have urgent requirements with one of their esteemed clients in Sharjah, UAE.
Position: GRP / FRP Production Engineer,
Experience required for the Job: 4 – 9 years
Annual Salary of the Job: 0.00 – 7.00 Lacs
Job Location: Dubai/ UAE
Graduate/Diploma holder in Civil/Architectural/Mechanical Engineering with minimum 4 years hands on experience with shop floor production and delivery schedule. Candidates with work experience in any GRP/FRP industries will be preferred. He should be able to work under pressure. Must have good communication skills to communicate on a daily basis with clients.
Job profile / responsibilities :
1. Will be responsible for the co-ordination of resources and activities to ensure that product and goods are produced in a timely and cost effective manner.
2. Specific activities include scheduling, staffing, monitoring and inventory control.
3. Will also be responsible for maintaining production consistency and communication between their department and inter-related departments like Design Dept. & Installation to increase productivity and reduce downtime. Duties will also include : Perform all proper allocation of resources (machines, raw material, manpower) to achieve maximum efficiency of the available production facilities. Daily coordination with stores, drafting team, site team. All technical submissions (Method statement / Material submittal etc.) and its approval Monthly site Billing submission and its tracking. Knowledge of mould making and various process like RTM, Filament winding, spray up. Monthly production target achieving skill. Coordination with QA /QC, safety and dispatch team. Daily reporting to Manager. Problem solving technique. Good skills to lead teams. Project experience will be an added advantage.
Benefits apart from attractive salary:
- Sharing Bachelor accommodation with free water & electricity Gratuity as per UAE laws,
- 1 months annual leave Coverage under Company’s Group medical Insurance Policy
- Return air-fare Dubai-Mumbai/Delhi-Mumbai once in 2 years
Please send your CV in this email: email@example.com, after shortlisted your CV, Will intimate for client interview.